3 – 5 YEARS
Pre-K Education in Partnership with the Mayor’s Office
Children’s Playhouse is a proud partner with The Mayor’s Office of Education and we offer PHLprek programming in both of our locations.
CPH has been partners with The Mayor’s office of Philadelphia and offers PHLprek programming since the first launch of the program, in 2017. We offer PHLprek programming in both of our locations and below are the eligibility requirements:
Phlprek is available to three and four-year-olds who reside in the City of Philadelphia. You are likely eligible to enroll your child for the PHLprek program if:
- Your child has turned 3 or 4 by September 1st of the school year.
- You are a resident of Philadelphia.
There are NO income or employment requirement to meet eligibility!
2023-2024 Pre-K Applications:
The Pre-K applications will be streamlined this year and all funded slots will be cross walked amongst pre-k classrooms.
All returning students will have priority, staff children second priority, currently enrolled children’s sibling turning 3 yrs.
old by September 1, 2023, will have third priority, and new students will have fourth priority for the 2023-2024 pre-k
Eligibility Requirements for 2023-2024 Pre-K are the following:
- Must complete interest survey
- Child must be three years old by September 1, 2023
- Must live in Philadelphia and show proof of address
Acceptance letters/emails will be sent out in April 2023 or sooner, once all funders have approved slots and enrollments
allocation. All returning students and new incoming students will require the following forms to complete a full application:
• Proof of Income (if no income, please state that on interest survey)
• Proof of address (utility bill, lease, mortgage statement, medical insurance forms, SSI forms)
• Child’s Immunization Record (must be updated within the year)
• Child’s Complete Physical (must be updated within the year)
• Child’s Dental Report (must be updated within the year)
• Child’s Medical Insurance Card
• Child’s Certificate of Birth
• Parent/Guardian Identification Cards
To Pre-Register for the 2023-2024 Preschool School year, click here
For more information on how to apply for PHL Pre-K, contact our school!